Fun fact, they are all female. Get to know them better here.
Meet Beatriz Rodriguez
We are so happy to have them as a part of our team. Thank you for all of your hard work ladies! Keep reading to find out about their life behind the bar and beyond.
How long have you been a bartender?
- Rodriguez: Since 2011.
- Onwura: Over 7 years.
- D'Amore: 8 years.
What is one tool you cannot live without behind the bar?
- Rodriguez: Comfortable shoes.
- Onwura: Tins.
- D'Amore: My muddler. I'm constantly muddling fresh ingredients into cocktails!
What is your favorite drink on the menu?
- Rodriguez: Bartenders Choice!
- Onwura: Pedro Serrano
- D'Amore: Netflix & Chilantro
What is your favorite ingredients to use at the moment?
- Rodriguez: Anything pineapple and rum, or Orgeat and rum...basically rum.
- Onwura: Serrano tincture.
- D'Amore: Orgeat and strawberries.
Who is your biggest inspiration?
- Rodriguez: My close friends and family.
- Onwura: My dad.
- D'Amore: My mom and my dad.
Any words of wisdom you would like to share with aspiring bartenders?
- Rodriguez: Treat others as you want to be treated.
- Onwura: Learn your craft, take your time, and don't forget to enjoy yourself.
- D'Amore: Educate yourself! The more you know the more confidence you carry. Then you can pay it forward and educate others. Work smart, and always go above and beyond for yourself and your teammates.